BlackBerry Employee Review

Continuous learning, minimal supervision,
Logistics Analyst (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, On8 January 2014
I enjoyed my job as a Logistics Analyst and Shipper Receiver for 9.5 years. I learned how to work with others, Enjoyed hearing feedback from my peers to better me as a person so my daily job duties were completed to the best of my ability.
Hardest part of my job was satisfying all customers with orders and making sure all daily tasks were completed in a timely manner.
My most enjoyable part of my job was having the opportunity to work in several areas of the manufacturing and shipping receiving areas of the company.
Pros
Team interaction
Cons
Long periods of time sitting looking at a computer screen

Other BlackBerry Employee Reviews

Good for co-op student
Beta Software Tester (Co-Op) (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON12 November 2017
I worked as a co-op student and I really enjoyed working here. But it is very difficult to continue job after co-op as they do not have more job posting and if they have, it requires more than 5+ experience.
Pros
Work culture, work-life balance
Cons
Job security
Full of small town no-exposure undeserving Managers
Team Leader/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON7 November 2017
If you want to work with undeserving people with no exposure to the world or current technology, Blackberry is the place for you.
Be ready to be negative, as reflected in this review, and complain but don't you try to change anything. If you do, your manager will make sure you get a hard push back you don't try it again.
In short, worst place to work.
Pros
Fun and no work
Cons
You can't work anywhere else now because you will learn nothing new.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BlackBerry. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2