Our client is seeking a Senior Industrial Data Analyst to join their team. This is a great opportunity to join a global leader in Data Analytics. As part of a team you will be working on tackling and solving major industry problems of Fortune 1000 companies and assisting in optimizing operations through the use various leading edge analytical, statistical and visualization tools.
- Define problem parameters and define data requirements
- Create data models utilizing private and public data
- Model an appropriate algorithm to review and analyze very large data sets
- Use data visualization software for both static and interactive visual representations for multiple problem solutions
- Research industry trends and statistics to aid in trend analysis
- Consult with and collaborate with other data analysts and subject matter experts to fulfill project requirements
- Act as a project contact for clients and project team members
- Assist in presentations on Data Analytics and Operations Research to current and prospective customers
SKILL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- A degree focused on Industrial Engineering or Economics or Statistics or Mathematics or Operations Research
- 3 - 7 years’ industry work focused solving real world problems using the following:
o Data Analysis,
o Statistical Analysis,
o Quantitative Analysis,
o Operations Research
o Industrial Engineering
- Must have experience with various analytical methodologies
- Must have experience with various data analysis tools
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be a collaborative team player
- Must be passionate about analytical problem solving and evidence based decision making
- Any experience with Data Visualization or Visual Analytics would be an asset
Candidates must have Canadian Citizenship or Canadian Permanent Residency status.
No relocation is available and only local residents will be considered at this time.
This is a full-time employee position, Contractors will be considered for onsite positions.
892. blackshire @ hiredesk. net (no spaces)
All applications are treated confidentially. We will not disclose your name or send your resume to any client without first discussing the opportunity with you.
No fee will be charged to any individual seeking or obtaining employment through our company.