This is a great opportunity to join a global leader in Data Analytics. As part of a team you will be working on tackling and solving major industry problems of Fortune 1000 and assisting in optimizing operations through the use various leading edge analytical and statistical tools. They will also provide training on state of the art Data Visualization and Visual Analytics tools. This is a great opportunity for an intermediate or junior person
- Define problem parameters and define data requirements
- Model an appropriate algorithm to review and analyze very large data sets
- Use data visualization software for both static and interactive visual representations
- Research industry trends and statistics to aid in trend analysis
- Consult with and collaborate with other data analysts and subject matter experts to full-fill project requirements
SKILL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- A degree focused on Industrial Engineering or Economics or Statistics or Mathematics or Operations Research
- As we are seeking a junior to intermediate person, 1-3 years’ work or research focused on the following:
o Data Analysis,
o Quantitative Analysis,
o Operations Research or
o Industrial Engineering
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be a collaborative team player
- Must be passionate about analytical problem solving and evidence based decision making
- Any experience with Data Visualization or Visual Analytics would be an asset
Candidates must have Canadian Citizenship or Canadian Permanent Residency status.
No relocation is available at this time and only local residents will be considered at this time.
This is a full-time employee position, Contractors will be considered for full-time onsite work.
891 .blackshire @ hiredesk. net (no spaces)
All applications are treated confidentially. We will not disclose your name or send your resume to any client without first discussing the opportunity with you.
No fee will be charged to any individual seeking or obtaining employment through our company.