Are you passionate about process? Do you have the capabilities needed to support our organization by leading process improvement, influencing across the organization, and effectively communicating? Does the thought of supporting BlackBerry in ensuring that we have lean, dependable, and transparent processes that deliver on our corporate objectives excite you?
Then this role is for you!
Reporting into the Quality Center of Excellence’s Process Office, you will work with subject matter experts within the business to analyze process inefficiencies and design a solution to bridge the gap. You will add value through specialized subject matter expertise in areas such as R&D, supply chain, sales etc. and also leverage expertise in providing recommendations on industry best practice solutions, business process reengineering, continuous improvement, and process implementation.
Meeting with senior executive sponsors to identify and scope the business opportunities, outline potential value and return on investment, identifying risks and constraints
- Providing leadership and expertise in the design of enterprise-wide cross-functional core, supporting and managing processes through the use of appropriate process improvement methodologies and tools like Lean, Six Sigma, BPM and value-stream mapping
- Providing collaboration and facilitation to elicit innovative concepts and ideas from the business community to support migration from current state processes to future state processes
- Conceptualizing solutions that address the company’s strategy opportunities and issues
- Surveying and analyzing best practices for techniques and processes
- Passionately and effectively supporting the business in implementation of key process improvements
Ability to lead large-scale transformations of complex business processes resulting in significant and sustainable results
- Exceptional analytical and consulting skills at both strategic and functional levels
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of an organization
- Proven ability to influence and drive change to achieve business goals
- Ability to design workshops, facilitate group sessions, and work with teams to gain crucial input from key contributors
- Ability to manage a program
- Subject matter expertise in a key business area (R&D, supply chain, sales, etc.) an asset
- Should have 5 years of experience and a post-secondary degree in an appropriate field