Black Press is looking for a Human Resources
Administrator. As the largest independent newspaper
group with more than 170 titles in print and online,
Black Press has operations in British Columbia, Alberta,
Washington, Hawaii and Ohio.
Reporting to the Director, Human Resources, you will
be responsible for the administration of HR-related
documentation in coordination with payroll and other
departments. This will include reviewing and processing
a variety of HR documents, compiling data from a
wide variety of sources, and efficiently organizing this
information including the maintenance of files and
records in written and electronic formats for the purpose
of providing an up-to-date reference and audit trail for
compliance. Inquiry assistance and interpersonal skills will
be required as communication with a variety of internal
and external parties is required for the purpose of ensuring
accurate, authorized processing of employee information.
Strong customer service will be a key component within
this position as you will be required to respond to
written and verbal inquiries for the purpose of providing
information, coordination, administration and execution
of many HR-related activities with discretion regarding
sensitive and confidential information.
- Post-Secondary education in Human Resources or related field preferred.
- Work experience in HR required, with demonstrated working knowledge of multiple human resource areas preferred.
- Computer literacy, including effective working skills in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Attention to detail in all areas of work.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- Motivated individual with proven initiative.
- Professional appearance and manner
Indeed - 4 months ago