Reporting to the Business Solutions Supervisor this position is responsible for the tracking, documenting, and completion of user requests and issues with Black Diamond’s ERP System. This is an end-user interactive role, requiring a pleasant demeanor and phone manner. This position is also responsible for supporting project initiatives to accomplish corporate goals within the applications domain.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The ERP Administrator performs some or all of the following duties:
- Receiving technical support calls and logging into database
- Completion of basic user requests
- Investigation, completion and solution to user ERP issues
- Creation and maintenance of user profiles in the ERP system
- Auditing of User ERP setups including licensing and authorities
- Maintaining system of ERP functions
- Contribute to Help Desk improvements
- Other duties as required
- May require a degree/diploma in Computer Sciences
- Experience in an ERP system preferred
- Experience with relations databases – SQL Server preferred
- Experience in general computer use as well as MS Office Suite, Windows OS
- Must be fluent in English both oral and written
We want to thank everyone for applying, however only applicants that possess the required knowledge will be considered for the position.
Interested applicants should forward your résumé to:
Black Diamond Group Limited
2000, 715 – 5th Ave SW
Calgary AB T2P2X6
Black Diamond Group has been providing our customers with remote workforce accommodation, mobile work spaces and oilfield rental equipment...