Black Cat Blades Ltd. is an ISO 9001 Certified manufacturer and international supplier of quality ground engaging tools for construction, mining and road maintenance industries.
Black Cat Blades Ltd. is currently seeking a dedicated Maintenance Coordinator to join our Maintenance team. Reporting to the Manufacturing Technical Manager, the Maintenance Coordinator works closely with the team by focusing on the detailed planning and scheduling of maintenance work for our equipment and facilities. The Coordinator will also work closely with our maintenance and production groups to coordinate materials, time and resources for preventive and corrective maintenance work.
- Create and manage maintenance work order flow and data entry within internal CMMS data system
- Assist with work order and parts estimations
- Maintain communications between internal maintenance staff and outside contractors
- Maintain and generate monthly department metrics
- Coordinate maintenance staff training and records
- Coordinate materials and resources for assigned work orders and projects
- Maintain work and cost history for equipment and facilities
- Works closely with the Maintenance Foreman to assist in scheduling work for maintenance resources
- Works closely with the Maintenance Foreman and Purchaser to maintain inventory and spare parts system
- Supports Black Cat’s TPM program
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Successful completion of Grade 12
- 2-3 years of work experience, preferably in the area of equipment and facility maintenance in a manufacturing environment
- Understands organizational lean and continuous improvement principles
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, objectives and deadlines
- Superior communication skills with all levels of management and staff
- Strong attention to detail, a high level of accuracy and thorough in execution of work
- Strong planning, organizational and analytical skills
- Self motivated with the ability to work either independently or in a team setting
- Must be flexible, adaptable and have the ability to adjust to changing priorities
- Takes responsibility and demonstrates initiative
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office applications (ie. word, excel, outlook) together with the aptitude to learn new computer systems and programs
We offer a competitive compensation package which includes a comprehensive group benefit plan and an RRSP company matched contribution program.
Indeed - 11 months ago
Black Cat Blades Ltd. is a Global manufacturer and distributor of ground engaging tools for North American & International construction,...