Black Cat Blades Ltd. is a Global manufacturer and distributor of heavy equipment ground engaging tools for construction, mining and road maintenance industries. Our Head Office in Edmonton is currently recruiting for a dynamic and dedicated individual who is looking to be a valued member and key contributor to our Customer Service Team. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the successful candidate will focus on providing quality and prompt service to our distributors and manufacturing customers.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Handle the day to day customer service issues and related activities for both inbound and outbound orders
- Provide product, quotations, and service information as requested by external and internal clients
- Process orders, provide order confirmations and anticipated lead-times
- Prepare and provide documentation as required by individual customers
- Strive to deliver exceptional customer service through the anticipation of customer needs
- Working closely with various departments to investigate and resolve issues & concerns
- Establish and build customer relationships using a total quality philosophy
- Report creation and analysis of customer service levels
- Other duties as assigned
Other Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong customer service skills, oral and written, with a demonstrated desire to engage in efficient, customer focused conversations that will lead to customer satisfaction
- Exceptional organizational skills and capability of managing multiple tasks
- Ability to work with a diverse group of individuals, both internal and external
- A self-starter with the ability to make sound decisions
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Commitment to continuous improvement, and a desire to excel and advance
- Proficient technical knowledge with MS Office products
- Prior experience with EDI and/or Navision would be an asset
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing and/or distribution environment would be considered an asset
- Completion of a post secondary degree or diploma or the successful completion of Grade 12 and 2-5 years of relevant customer service or inside sales experience.
- Salary will be commensurate with education & experience
- Comprehensive group benefits
- A matched RRSP contribution plan
- Profit sharing plan
If you are interested in joining our dynamic organization, please submit a cover letter and resume by 4:30pm on Friday, August 23rd, 2013.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.