Black & McDonald Limited is actively seeking an Administrative Assistant located in Scarborough, ON to provide administrative support to the Substations Division.
- Assist in managing JDE Computerized Maintenance Management System
- Assist in gathering information for month end reports
- Travel Coordination
- Documentation control – photocopy and collate documents for distribution, mailing and filing
- Preparing of documentation to assist Accounts Receivable/Payable (e.g. Invoices, Purchase Orders) etc.
- Assist the Division Manager
- Assist with Material/Equipment Procurement
- Running reports from JDE
- Keep an ongoing record of Division Assets (trucks, computers, cell phones, etc)
- Assist with job setup and subcontractors
- Support Project Teams with administrative requests as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Post-secondary education in a related field
- 2 years’ experience in Administration
- Energetic and organized
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Apply online at www.blackandmcdonald.com/careers
Indeed - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard
In 1921, William J. McDonald and William R. Black formed Black & McDonald Limited, a partnership to engage in residential...