A large global communications solutions provider, offering the most complete end-to-end portfolio of solutions and services in the industry is looking for LTE Test Engineers. They are worldwide market leader in most key areas of the wireline business, from broadband access and triple play/IPTV networks. IP Division - Service Router group is looking for a Senior
LTE Test Engineer. This position will be located in Mountain View, CA. or Naperville, Il.
Testing mobile gateway functionality for 3G and 4G wireless technology. The candidate will be asked to read and interpret standards documents, customer specifications, and product specifications, develop test plans to test the mobile gateway features, execute test plans, document and debug failures, support the development team in correcting them, write regression scripts to automate testing, and manage systems in the test lab. The candidate will also perform scalability and stress testing, and do performance analysis of the gateway.
BSCS or BSCE or equivalent experience is required. MSCS or MSCE is highly desirable.
- Wireless testing experience, such as on MSC, SGSN, GGSN and experience using GTP, charging protocols, RADIUS, Diameter and other wireless protocols is required.
- A good understanding of IP and routing protocols is an advantage. Requires experience with operating systems such as Linux or UNIX.
- Must have good methodical QA practices, such as writing detailed test plans, documenting failure scenarios, and isolating problems.
- Experience with test automation is a plus.
- Knowledge of Tcl or other scripting languages is recommended.
- Experience with wireless test tools such as Spirent Landslide, Ixia or NetHawk is highly desirable.
- At least five years of testing or related experience required.
- Should be willing to work under aggressive timelines to deliver high quality products.
If you are interested in a career with us and/or our clients, please send your resume to careers@bizquad. com mentioning the Position Title.