A growing service department is looking for an experienced Service Manager to join their team and run their service facility.
Location: West of Saskatoon
- Experience needed with farm/agriculture industry
- Five or more years technical experience in the agriculture/heavy duty industry with extensive product knowledge and management experience is a definite asset.
- An understanding of all OEM procedures/systems
- Additionally, the Service Manager must have strong business recruitment, customer relationship management and staff management/development skills.
- As a customer care role, you will put customer service at the forefront by developing and maintaining positive customer relations, both by direct interaction and through mentorship of your team.
- The Service Manager interacts with customers and he/she must have excellent verbal communications skills.
- Work order flow demands that the Service Manager be capable of processing paperwork accurately and efficiently. As well, the Service Manager must have the ability to interact with people from all other departments in the company.
- Competitive wages (commensurate with abilities and experience). Excellent benefits and more.
If you are looking for long term employment, then please send your resume to:
We only contact those that meet all the requirements for this position.
BizNets.com is a full-service Professional Recruitment Firm that connects companies with qualified job seekers! We supply clients with the best Canadian talent by matching Skills, Experience and Personality. To apply for your next career, please visit www.BizNets.com/recruitment