- Assist with the overall delivery of a construction program consisting of a wide variety of projects;
- Provide support on a wide range of construction issues;
- Maintain strong relationships with clients
- Manage all human resource issues for assigned staff including the completion of performance reviews and professional development of staff;
- Develop technical and management reports
- Participate in budget preparation and corporate initiatives;
- Coordinate with other service lines to effectively manage corporate and project risks;
- Participate in the tendering phases of projects by reviewing plans and specifications for bid-ability and build ability;
- Monitor site safety and apply principles of occupational health and safety policy;
- Maintain records, schedules, cost control and prepare progress reports.
- experience of coordinating construction projects
- Excellent knowledge of infrastructure design, construction and consultant operation (construction contract management, design management);
- Experience managing personnel;
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Bilingual (French and English)
If you are looking for long term employment, then please send your resume!
We only contact those that meet the requirements of this position.
BizNets.com is a full-service Professional Recruitment Team that's connects companies with qualified job seekers! We supply clients with the best Canadian talent by matching Skills, Experience and Personality. To apply for your next career choice, please visit www.BizNets.com/recruitment