If you are a forward thinking, dedicated, creative and dependable individual who thrives on achieving goals and solving problems and want to work in a dynamic team environment then Birkett – Hassard Insurance Brokers Ltd. is the place for you!
We currently have an immediate opening for a dynamic, self-motivated Personal Lines Service & Sales Representative in Stouffville, Ontario, to provide our clients value-added service, in addition to leading efforts focused on strategically marketing our wide range of insurance products and services.
Personal Lines Service & Sales Representative
This is a service and sales oriented position which involves taking initiative to interact with clients on a day-to-day basis in a personal lines capacity, this includes automotive and property insurance. In addition, this position will involve exploring a variety of marketing channels such as social media presence to prospect and develop new, exciting opportunities.
Daily responsibilities include the following:
- Provide excellence in service to our clients, this involves addressing incoming requests, answering questions and proactively providing information and frequently resolving problems and issues with respect to client policies.
- Sell new policies to new customers and cross sell to existing clients. Sales are supported at every opportunity and we offer an incentive commission.
- Offer administrative support to ensure accuracy, retention and growth.
- Lead marketing initiatives focused at generating lucrative opportunities for the company.
- Understand each client's needs to provide real, effective solutions.
- Regularly connect with appropriate business contacts for potential opportunities and increase sales on existing business
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years of experience within customer service, sales and/or marketing capacity. Insurance experience in Personal Lines products preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Marketing, Business Administration or Insurance.
- Certified Registered Insurance Broker of Ontario (RIBO) or the ability to become in short order is preferred.
- Strong customer service skills and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Tech savvy with advance knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Social Media tools.
- Proficient knowledge of TAM Broker Management System and CompuQuote preferred.
Please apply online with “Personal Lines Sales & Service Representative” in the subject line.
We thank all interested candidates however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.