Bionym develops the Nymi, a wristband that authenticates the wearer using unique characteristics of his/her cardiac signal (ECG). The Nymi is the first product to offer identity, proximity and motion information all in one wearable electronic device!
Dependent on candidate’s experience, Bionym is looking to hire either a full-time or part-time UI/UX Designer to work on the Nymi, upcoming apps, and our web presence. We are looking for creative, organized, and detail-oriented designers with proven experience.
- Creation and implementation of consistent design across multiple devices and platforms including apps, web, and products.
- Leadership in design decisions and process creation.
- Collaboration with internal and external copywriters and developers in order to meet deadlines and strategic goals.
- 2+ years of interactive design experience.
- Extensive and practical knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Must be a team player with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet appointed deadlines is crucial.
- Preference given to candidates with portfolios
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Experience working with apps and tech products.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Bionym offers competitive packages. Compensation dependent on experience.
Step 1: Ask yourself if you can absolutely love this job!
Step 2: Submit your résumé via email to careers at bionym.com and state in the subject line the position "UI/UX Designer (#2013160)". Please provide a single-page cover letter that describes one or more successfully executed projects, representative of the skill you bring to Bionym as well as why you believe you are a good fit for the company.
About Bionym Inc.
Bionym is a University of Toronto spin-off that develops innovative biometric and identity solutions. Our premier product is the Nymi wristband, based on our groundbreaking HeartID technology.
Bionym is located near downtown Toronto and the historic Cabbagetown district.