Summary of Key Responsibilities (job functions include but are not limited to):
- PhD, or M.Sc. in Inorganic Chemistry, Material sciences, Biomaterials sciences are preferable,
Industrial Experience is well recommended.
- Assist in the design, synthesis and characterization and development of new biomaterials.
- Perform test analysis regarding the industry standards
- Collect and interpret analytical data,
- Provide support in carrying out lab experiments, data analysis and data interpretation as needed
- Maintain lab notebook by tracking results and findings
- Technology survey;
- Ensure the safe and reliable operation, and proper use of all laboratory equipment
- Qualifications / Requirements:
- Familiar with inorganic synthesis, chemical analytical chemistry techniques,
- Ability to solve and refine single crystal X-ray diffraction data and familiar with FTIR, mechanical testing etc.
- Demonstrated experience in record-keeping and ability to accurately report on research findings
- Must be able to work independently and it team setting, as well as on more than one task at a time, self motivated.
- Must be flexible and perform well under tight deadlines., as well as show attention to detail
- Experience in using the suite of Microsoft Office programs (or equivalent)
- Strong communication skills (written, oral and listening)
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and time management skills and able to exercise tact, patience and discretion
- familiar with working in clean room environment
- Experience in working in cGMP/GLP conditions and familiar with medical device ISO 13485 is a must but not mandatory.