Position reference number: PRN 1303
Application deadline: March 31, 2013.
Salary Range: $24,000-$32,000/year (Negotiable, based on specific experience)
IMPORTANT: Application will not be considered if incomplete (see "How to Apply" below)
Bio-Chem Consulting Services (1980) Ltd. has been providing laboratory/technical services to the Environmental, Pharmaceutical and Oil and Gas Industries for over 33 years. We are seeking an enthusiastic, energetic, mature, team orientated individual who is interested in pursuing a full time career with our company.
Duties will include:
- Providing administrative services in support of the Laboratory Manager and our Customer Service desk including answering and redirecting phone calls.
- Ongoing utilization of Simply Accounting or Sage 50 accounting packages
- Point of contact for visitors/deliveries and receipt of test samples when required
- Preparing client reports using data provided by technical staff
- Prepare client billings for completed technical files
- Maintaining good records of all A/P and A/R activities for our bookkeeper, accountants/auditors
- Providing supportive services concerning the ongoing development of new marketing initiatives
- Required time commitment: Monday to Friday 8am to 5:00pm (overtime may be required but is not frequent)
Beneficial Skills and Experience:
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma
- Excellent proficiency in the English language
- Mature, high attention to detail, positive person
- Multitasking experience
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office (including Access)
- Accounts Payable/Receivable experience, and experience with Simply Accounting (Sage 50)
- Experience in Asbestos, Mould, Pharmaceutical, Oil & Gas industries highly beneficial but not required.
- Experience with technical data review and report generation highly beneficial but not required.
- Professional demeanor, reliable and honest
How to Apply:
Please submit your Cover Letter & Resume by mail or by E-mail only, no hand delivery, please.
Application must also include your wage expectations and date of availability.
We thank all applicants for submitting your resume; only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Refer to www.bio-chemconsulting.com/careers.html for additional contact information.
Please note this position is an office position and not a gateway for laboratory positions.