Position reference number: PRN 1304
Bio-Chem Consulting Services (1980) Ltd. has been providing laboratory/technical services to the Environmental, Pharmaceutical and Oil and Gas Industries for over 33 years.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, energetic, mature, team orientated individual who is interested in pursuing a full time long term career with our company. We provide a steady work schedule, a great team and a history of job security.
Duties will include:
- Providing administrative services in support of the Laboratory Manager and our Customer Service desk including answering and redirecting phone calls.
- Point of contact for visitors/deliveries and receipt of test samples when required
- Perform various Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable duties (basic bookkeeping)
- May be involved with Marketing initiatives
- Assisting Customer Services, including technical report generation (Microsoft Excel)
Standard Work Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm
Beneficial Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years administrative assistant experience
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma (experience preferred)
- English - Full Professional/Native Proficiency (ILR Scale)
- Mature, high attention to detail, positive person
- Intermediate/Advanced Proficiency with Microsoft Office (including Access) - Proficiency will be tested during interview
- Accounts Payable/Receivable experience, and experience with Simply Accounting (Sage 50)
- Experience in Asbestos, Mould, Pharmaceutical, Oil & Gas industries beneficial but not required
How to Apply:
- Please submit your resume by E-mail (include the position reference number in the subject line. Note that spelling and grammar are important).
- Do not call regarding posting, or mail/hand deliver resumes
- Please include your wage expectations and date of availability
We thank all applicants for submitting your resume; only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Posting will be removed when a suitable applicant is found.
* Please note that this is not an entry level position for laboratory analysts. *
Bio-Chem Consulting Services (1980) Ltd. has been providing laboratory/technical services to the Environmental, Pharmaceutical and Oil and...