To meet and exceed Bingemans’ Sales, Customer Service, Quality, and Health and Safety, expectations by successfully providing the highest level of customer service for all group bookings at FunworX and Kingpin Bowlounge while ensuring accuracy of information and increasing sales activity.
Essential Job Functions:
- Report to work on time and in proper business attire.
- Administrate and process all Group Sales inquiries, confirmations to final invoicing and accounting
- Group Sales are, but not limited to: seasonal bookings, Team Building activities, Organizational bookings, Youth Groups, Not for Profit (NFP) Organizations, Community Groups
- Creation and execution of Bowling programming in Kingpin Bowlounge, predominantly league play
- Assist in creating and executing sales strategies and being accountable for them.
- Determine client’s needs by understanding their requirements
- Cold call and target various group markets to increase sales, i.e. corporate, teams, religious groups
- Ensure that sales are being closed to achieve desired results
- Administration of event bookings, entering data into Party Planner to produce orders and contracts
- Communicate to various departments to ensure that the booking is executed effectively.
- Ensure the accuracy and flow of communication to various departments
- Research competitors
- Answer inquiries via telephone, email, fax as well as walk-in traffic.
- Represent and promote FunworX at events
- Complete any other tasks as required
- Essential Job Requirements:
- Must have strong customer service and organizational and time management skills.
- Being knowledgeable about products and services
- Knowing where to look or who to call when more information is needed.
- Maintaining a cheerful disposition and a positive attitude to external as well as internal customers.
- Must be able to work in a constantly fast-paced environment and demonstrate work flexibility.
- Must be aggressive in drive to achieve desired results, self motivated and energetic.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Works regular business hours, weekend and evening work is required as necessary to meet and greet clients.
- Sitting at desk for extended periods of time
- Data entry, keyboarding
- Upon requests by guests, taking tours of the facilities * Working Conditions:
- Able to work within a large and diverse group of people effectively to do the work necessary and to do it in the manner Bingemans deems safe.
- Available to work outside of regular business hours 8am – 5pm as required, especially during the Summer and Holiday season.
- Requires ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Own vehicle may be required from time to time to meet with clients, attend events
Education and Experience:
- Post Secondary education in recreation, event planning and/or marketing
- 1-2 years experience in Sales
- 2-3 Years experience planning events in a similar role
- Previous hospitality experience
- Experience working in a fast paced, noisy environment
- Experience using Sales Force is an asset
Indeed - 13 months ago