Summary of Job Function:
The purpose of this position is to design & conduct training programs for training for Operation and Maintenance ( O &M) in an industrial setting . This position requires a high degree of proficiency when conducting technical training.. An understanding of the Operation and Maintenance , Process plant operation and system maintenance will be considered a strong asset.
- 2 years conducting classroom and on the job training
- 2 years designing and developing technical training programs including training materials, instructor guides, evaluation tools, job performance measures and power point presentations.
- 2 years Mining, Construction or Industrial Experience
- Associates Degree in Engineering or relevant equivalent work experience
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Strong presentation and public speaking abilities
- Process/procedure development
- Strong organizational skills
- Training style that is perceived by students to be professional, comfortable, and technically accomplished
- Depth of practical experience in technical and non-technical training; strong background in electrical theory and electronics
- Strong verbal, written and listening communication skills
- Productive, self-motivated and self-directed
- Demonstrated commitment to excellent customer service.
- Working knowledge of SAT process
- Microsoft Powerpoint Proficient
- Design and deliver O&M training programs utilizing the Systematic Approach to Training (SAT) process
- Perform training needs analysis to determine the best method of delivery.
- Continuously seek and support new approaches, practices, and processes to improve efficiency of training programs.
- Design lesson plans , tests and on-the job verifications
- Deliver training programs
- Keep informed of regulatory issues impacting the organizations training issues.
- Maintain training records and personnel qualification documentation
- Conduct O&M training program evaluations and continuous improvement
- Travel may be required
- Ability to work from home