Winner of the 2013 Business of the Year award, Bilton Welding and Manufacturing Ltd. offers exceptional in house design, engineering and manufacturing expertise, creating innovative products and solutions and setting industry standards since 1992.
Bilton is currently operating seven manufacturing facilities in Innisfail, Alberta and have
recently expanded our facilities into Calgary Alberta. Our ability to custom manufacture a wide variety of energy production and processing equipment creates a diverse working environment stabilizing year around employment.
We employ over 175 people and provide ample opportunities to employees to achieve their career goals. Here at Bilton the sky is the limit. We provide hands-on training and an opportunity to work on some of the most interesting projects and applications in the energy sector.
We are currently seeking experienced professionals who are interested in being part of a growing and dynamic team as a Quality Control Inspector. This is a permanent, full-time shop positions at our Innisfail location.
Essential Job Functions
- Perform visual inspection on all assemblies at various checkpoints in the production process
- Ensure conformity of production with drawings
- Viewing and interpret x-ray film & NDE reports
- Ensure proper welding procedures are adhered to
- Track Weld ID’s for compliance with Sec 8
- Witness weld tests and record results
- Witness hydro tests of Spooling/Bridles/Vessels
- Required ABSA Reports. Ex.( U1,U1A,AB-24,AB-81,AB-83)
The incumbent must possess the following;
- Minimum 3 year’s experience inspecting piping packages, pressure vessels, tanks and skids
- The ability to read and understand codes and customer specifications, with this understanding be able to properly apply it to the tasks at hand.
- Perform in a high paced working environment
We offer competitive starting Wages and benefits packages including Health, RRSP and Tool Allowance programs.
Please fax resume to 403-227-7796, or email via this ad