Do you love the outdoors, serenity of the wilderness? Located 60 km west of Terrace, Kasiks Wilderness Resort is looking for a maintenance worker/caretaker. Your role will be to ensure the facilities, infrastructure and equipment is maintained as required by the Manager. This is a permanent year round position.
To view the resort please log onto www.kasiks.com
Required qualifications include:
- Valid BC Driver’s License (Minimum Class 3 w/air)
- Experience in operating a loader for the purpose of snow removal
- Experienced resort groundskeeper
- Multiple years’ experience in a residential/commercial facility maintenance setting
- Valid 1st Aid Certificate and Transportation Endorsement
- Basic computer skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Willingness to work in a semi-isolated environment
Qualified applicants are invited to submit applications along with a photocopy of their driver’s license; a current driver’s abstract and references to substantiate experience.
Fax # (250) 638-8409
Only those applicants short listed will be contacted