Bilingual Legal Assistant
Our client, a prestigious and high-profile legal firm, is looking for a motivated and experienced legal assistant to join their team. The successful candidate will excel in French (written and verbal), will have excellent organizational skills, and will work well without supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Producing and revising legal documents
- Scheduling meetings, appointments, and phone calls
- Prioritizing messages and workload
- Translating documents occasionally
- Daily file management
- You are fluently bilingual in English and in French (French as a first language is preferred)
- You have solid computer skills
- You have a legal background in labor and employment
- You are proud of your time management and organizational abilities
- You are a self-starter, are detail oriented, and have a positive attitude
Bilingual Source is the industry leader. Our firm focuses exclusively in the search of French and English talent for the Greater Toronto...