Our client is a leader in their field within the Canadian market. Due to continued growth they are searching for select individuals to join their team of talent professionals. As a customer service representative in the contact center, you will be responsible for delivering friendly and knowledgeable customer support for the company's products and services.
Ideal candidates will be able to meet the following criteria:
- Provide some technical information in response to inquiries about products and services.
- Take accurate customer orders and prepare quotations.
- Handle and resolve complaints and returns.
- Expedite and communicate expected delivery times to customers.
- Offer solutions to individual customer needs.
- Support outside sales staff.
- Interact with customers to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Fluent (English/French) verbal and written communication skills required.
- Post-secondary courses in business or technical subjects or related work experience is strongly preferred (Fluid Power - Automation - Robotics).
- 2 Years' + Contact Centre or Customer Service experience.
- Experience in pneumatic automation, electrical or electronic, is an asset.
- Proficiency with MS-Office.
- SAP experience is an asset.
Please Note: FULL benefits available to the right candidate including a bonus.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please apply today!
Who we are
We are a diverse team of experienced professionals who possess complimentary skills working together to exceed your...