Our client, is a leader in the Insurance Industry. Currently, they are looking for a Bilingual Customer Service and Sales Specialist to add to their already dynamic team.
In this role, you will provide an accurate and prompt response to written and telephone customer inquiries regarding policy transactions, as well as cross-selling of insurance products.
- Provide accurate, prompt and quality response to both written and telephone customer inquiries regarding policy transactions or other inquiries regarding our client's insurance services.
- Researches and processes customer inquiry transactions using automated system.
- Creates individualized letters to customers, ensuring procedural, grammatical and regulatory accuracy.
- Mails information to customer. Prepares policy file documentation.
- Maintains knowledge of our insurance services product portfolio.
- Updates and maintains policy specimens, informational, and reference manuals.
- Responds to customer requests within the service, quality and performance standards determined by the department.
- Provides information and adjusts coverage to retain business and enhance customer loyalty.
- Offer cross-selling of other products to customers to enhance their insurance portfolio.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma, College/University or 1 year related-working experience.
- Bilingual (English/French) - Fluency in verbal French is a must.
- LOMA courses an asset.
- Typing proficiency required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to influence customer attitudes/behaviours.
- Strong analytical and listening skills required to clearly articulate product features and benefits/values to customers.
- Working hours are currently 11:00 a.m. - 07:00 p.m. Monday to Friday, however, hours may vary based on Company needs. 8-hour shifts range from 08:00 a.m. to 08:00 p.m., Monday to Friday.
Please Note: The position is a 12 month contract.
Who we are
We are a diverse team of experienced professionals who possess complimentary skills working together to exceed your...