The Bilingual Customer Relations Agent is responsible for the delivery of exceptional service to both internal and external customers, requires someone who is committed to building relationships with customers and understands the importance of being the voice of the company.
- Answer incoming calls in both English & French (50/50 split).
- Respond to email questions in both English & French (50/50 split).
- Process returned undelivered mail. This will involve researching updated addresses and inputting those into the company CRM database.
- Basic administrative duties as assigned.
- Fully Bilingual (French & English).
- Excellent interpersonal, organization and communication skills (both written and verbal) and a professional telephone manner are required.
- Able to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office.
Required Experience, Education and Designations:
- Post-secondary education.
- One (1) year experience in a customer relations function.
Please Note: Although this is a 4 month contract role, there is a good chance it could get extended.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, apply today!
Who we are
We are a diverse team of experienced professionals who possess complimentary skills working together to exceed your...