Our client, is a leader in the Insurance Industry. Currently, they are looking for a Bilingual Client Service Representative to add to their already dynamic team.
The CSR provides the front line link between the company and their clients in a call centre environment. The CSR must achieve individual objectives and must maintain and improve upon the high level of standards within the department.
- Provide policy holder and product information to clients and advisors.
- Provide back up to the IP call centre.
- Document issues and respond to requests by determining appropriate action in order to resolve situations.
- Follow up with clients within established service standards.
- Maintain service records, preparation of reports.
- Ensure service standards are maintained or excelled.
- Participate in recommending improvements to service and procedures.
- Process non-financial transactions when necessary.
- Shift work (current call centre hours 8:00am - 7:00pm and until 8:00pm during RSP season).
- Strong knowledge of the life insurance industry.
- 1-2 years of client service experience.
- Strong communication skills and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive, service-oriented attitude with a commitment in offering superior service.
- Fluency in English/French both verbal and written a must.
Please Note: FULL Benefits (including Bilingual Premium) available to the right candidate.
Who we are
We are a diverse team of experienced professionals who possess complimentary skills working together to exceed your...