Looking for a SHARP bilingual support rep with excellent order taking, customer service and communication skills for a National company.
** This is a 1 year contract with the possibility of Full-time permanent upon completion."
- Handle all inbound/outbound calls from dealers regarding purchases, delivery, and arrival time for all orders
- Ensure customer orders are processed, maintained, shipped
- Manage order changes, cancellations, returns, replacements and damages
- Escalate service related calls to service team and ensure follow-up and case completion
- Provide link to all sales associates, consumers and all internal departments to
maximize customer satisfaction.
- Educate all Sales associates and end customers on our Products
- Utilize friendly customer service soft skills for both internal and external clients using voice and email
- Post secondary preferred
- Requires 1-3 years order taking taking high volume of calls,business to business experience ideal
- Fluently Bilingual in English and French required both verbal and written
- Customer service and relationship management skills dealing with escalated calls
- Strong phone etiquette
- Works well independently
- Good time management skills and able to multi task
- Highly proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Proficiency in SAP an asset
Salary 40 -43 k based on experience
Hours are 11-7:30 or 11:30 to 8. Required to work Saturday every other week or every 3rd week.
"We thank all applicants, only those being considered, will be contacted for an interview"
Indeed - 6 months ago