- Full management of VP’s calendar, appointments, meetings, travel arrangements, etc.
- Receive, re-direct and respond, as appropriate to phone call queries and emails
- Preparation of routine correspondence, reports, interoffice memos, and presentation materials
- Process expense reports and code invoices for payment
- Assist with support of Procurement, Project Controls and Document Control as requested
- Filing, photocopying and other administrative functions as required
- General support of Design and Construction group on an as needed basis
- Provide high level project management support to the project teams of various regions as part of Central
- Minimum grade 12 diploma or equivalent with 5 years of administrative experience supporting an executive,
ideally within a construction or engineering environment
- Experience working in a legal office, specifically managing vendor contracts
- Bilingualism (English and French) mandatory
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Access and JD Edwards is desired
- Solid organizational skills, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work independently under pressure in a fast pace environment
- Ability to work well in a team environment
Salary Range 45- 55 K based on Administrative experience
Day hours Monday to Friday
" We thank you for your interest, however, only those being considered will be contacted. "
Indeed - 4 months ago
Established in 1986, Bilingual Jobs ( Formerly Bilingual Target ) has been providing specialized Bilingual (English/French) placement...