Are you a marketing specialist looking to participate in a mature company’s online marketing strategy? Are you a proficient writer looking for a voice? Are you passionate about implementing new ideas in the digital landscape? Are you engaged in social media marketing and looking for an outlet? Do you have a knack for technical problem solving? Are you interested in PPC marketing and search engine optimization?
BikeHike Adventures is looking for a marketing coordinator to participate in every aspect its marketing strategies.
BikeHike Adventures is a global adventure travel company offering guided tours to 30 destinations worldwide. Specializing in multi-sport vacations, travellers are given the chance to enjoy multiple outdoor activities such as biking, hiking, kayaking, rafting, and zip-lining all on one outdoor adventure. Both regular and custom trips are accommodated with varying degrees of difficulty. National Geographic Adventure has repeatedly regarded BikeHike Adventures as one of the “best adventure travel companies in the world.”
- Web copy writing
- Search engine optimization with Advanced Web Ranking software
- Managing PPC advertising campaigns with Google Adwords
- Creation of monthly email marketing newsletters
- Tracking website traffic with Google Analytics
- Creation and distribution of press releases to media lists
- Development of social media strategy using Facebook and Twitter
- Flickr photo archive maintenance
- Creation and editing of detailed itineraries in Adobe InDesign
- Analysis of competition and industry trends
- Contributing to the overall brand strategy of the organization
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong customer relations skills
- A passion for travel
- Some knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- Formal training in one or more of the following areas: Marketing, business, tourism, or similar
An ideal candidate is moderately tech savvy and eager to learn new skills. The most important qualification is a good attitude, so don’t worry if you’re not yet an “expert” at website coding, graphic design, or data analysis.
Apply for the position here » http://www.bikehike.com/careers