- Willingness to work with people with Challenged abilities
- By following person-centered plan programs, provides support to residents in a manner that maximizes their potential and quality of life.
- Maintains established standards of support (e.g. CLD contractual obligations, regulatory compliance, etc.)
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Conduct duties in a mature, fair, consistent and caring manner
- Establishes and maintains effective interpersonal relationships with individuals and groups
- Demonstrates dignity and respect when interacting with others
- Professional application of confidentiality
- Ability to coach and motivate participants based on established programs
- Full time: 8 hours days 1:00-9:00 p.m.
Indeed - 2 years ago