Account Executive - Canada
Location: Toronto/Mississauga (GTA)
Type: Full Time
Are you looking for a challenging role where it’s your responsibility to find the best solutions to business or technology problems? This could be the job for you! We are looking for an energetic and highly motivated Account Executives with strong communication & technical skills to join the BigKite team.
Account Executives will work both remotely and onsite with prospects/customers to analyze their requirements, create proposals, and scopes of work related to salesforce.com and salesforce.com apps, including Sales Force Automation, Service & Support as well as platform development.
How is this Account Executive position different:
- Rapidly Growing Implementation Services Company
- Equitable Territory Allocation
- No Cap On Earnings
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5 to 10 years of quota carrying, technology based sales experience
- Track record of over achieving quota and earnings over $110k
- Experience closing complex sales cycles in a consultative manner
- Direct and New Business sales experience
- Services Sales experience preferred
- Salesforce.com CRM experience preferred
- Salesforce.com SalesCloud or Service Cloud Consulting Certification (nice to have)
- 4 year University Degree preferred
- Bi-Lingual preferred
- Enthusiastic, professional and confident personality, with a focus on customer success
- Excellent listening skills and detail oriented mind to fully understand customer requirements and pain points
- Ability to translate customer requirements into proposals & scopes of work
- Business Development & opportunity ownership until closure
- Relationship Management of prospects/customers and Salesforce AE's
- Follow up and qualify web leads and referrals
- Scope & Quote Services Requirements in a timely manner.
- Accurately forecast manage opportunity pipeline and activities within salesforce crm
- Exceed Budget
- Create Scopes of Work in a timely manner
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills
- Run product Demo's, Events, and Webinars
Indeed - 9 months ago
BigKite Consulting is a Toronto-based salesforce.com Registered Consulting Partner. Our competitive pricing along with our years of...