BIG FOOT MANUFACTURING, is a local manufacturer/exporter of custom log and timber homes headquartered in Tappen, BC. We are looking for an Accounting Clerk/Receptionist to join our team on a full-time basis.
The Accounting Clerk/Receptionist is responsible for providing administrative and accounting related duties that support the accounting and purchasing departments. It is essential that these duties are provided in an effective and efficient manner to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the financial information. Duties include full cycle payables, receivables, reception, sales order entry, manufacturing order entry and various other administrative functions using an ERP system.
- Reception duties
- Match purchase orders and receiving documents to invoices as they arrive
- Verify that transactions comply with accounting rules and policies
- Accurately enter invoices into the ERP system
- Process vendor payments
- Maintain and update vendor/supplier files
- Maintain communication with other departments to obtain information and/or correct transactions
- Enter sales orders, manufacturing orders into the ERP system
- Other administration functions as required
- Familiarity with basic bookkeeping procedures
- Strong data entry/typing skills
- Previous experience in a manufacturing/inventory/ERP environment, knowledge of Great Plains an asset
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy with an attention to detail
- Well organized
- Cooperative and willing to help others
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Competitive wage and benefits plan
Big Foot Manufacturing is looking for qualified log home and log cabin dealersin North America to market and sell our custom log homes and...