Big on Career Satisfaction.
Big Country Energy Services Inc is a premier pipeline and facility construction company servicing western Canada, and we’re opening our doors to exciting new career opportunities in our Edmonton division. Built on the foundations of safety, quality and teamwork, Big Country understands that people and commitment to the community are the most important parts of our business. If you desire a rewarding career you can be proud of – then look our way. We’re currently building our team with dedicated and innovative professionals, who will prosper with us and share our focus of dynamic customer service.
Accounts Receivable Coordinator
- Receive daily time tickets from sites and follow up on missing tickets
- Review of time tickets/LEMS for accuracy and follow up with field on items requiring correction or additional information
- Develop and maintain spreadsheets for weekly reporting to Project Managers and Controller and as a control for month end invoicing
- Review of job costs to ensure all billable items are captured in appropriate method for billing
- Ensure all invoicing is done accurately and in accordance with contract requirements and timelines
- Work with client to ensure invoices are approved in a timely fashion
- Ensure timely and accurate posting to AR sub ledger for appropriate month end
- Maintain all spreadsheets required to track invoices, LEMS, budgets, etc
- Assist in preparation of month end unbilled revenue accruals and expense accruals
- Assist in building templates for field use ensuring adherence to client requirements
- Interaction and troubleshooting with field staff, client and project managers
- 2 – 3 years previous experience with client invoicing, preferably in the construction or oil & gas industry (familiar with time & materials, lump sum/progress, holdbacks)
- Above average attention to detail
- Professional and well organized
- Some accounting experience considered an asset
- Working knowledge of Explorer accounting software considered an asset
- Team player
- Effective communication skills
In return for your enthusiasm and ability, Big Country offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, combined with long-term career development. Candidates who see this position as an opportunity to further their already successful careers are invited to submit a resume with cover letter by May 7, 2013 to:
Big Country Energy Services Inc
Attention: Beth Paul
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We maintain the highest possible standard in Quality, Professionalism, Safety and Health. We provide our customers with comprehensive Energy...