Big Brothers Big Sisters is seeking a highly motivated and experienced student to join our team and help us achieve our goals. Working with the team, the Communications and Development Associate will focus on business development, communications and events supporting event coordination, a fund development plan, administration, marketing and volunteer recruitment. The position requires flexible hours to include evenings and occasional weekends.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A combination of relevant education and experience
- Knowledge of marketing, social media, business development
- Very strong computer and administrative skills. Word processing, Excel, In Design, Publisher and Internet skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills; able to multi-task and handle multiple priorities, ability to work with minimal supervision
- Warm and pleasant personality; strong work ethic; strong team player; strong communication skills
- Reliable transportation and a valid BC Drivers License
Terms of Employment:
- This is a full time 13 week position at 30 hours per week with a flexible schedule.
- Must be a student returning to studies in the fall
- Wage is $17 per hour, start date: May 27th, 2013.
We look forward to meeting you! Please apply by email or IN PERSON with resume and cover letter (Attn: Executive Director) on the following date:
Tuesday May 14th , anytime between 3pm and 6pm
Closing Date: 6pm on Wednesday May 15th, 2013
We thank all those who apply; however, only short listed candidates will be contacted following application
Indeed - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Big Brothers, Big Sisters is a not-for-profit, charitable organization that supports children and families through mentorship. We provide...