BHP Billiton

BHP Billiton Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
The men I share the office with.
Project Supervisor (Current Employee), Olympic DamMarch 7, 2015
Pros: learning new concepts and methods
Cons: project length.
Work 6.15am smoko at 10am lunch at 14.00 knock off at 17.30 -10 days on 4 off fly in fly out, 6 month contract, EW CSM Wash Tank Replacement project. My Background is primarily heavy construction,
with some civil, commercial building and Shop fitting thrown in.so this job has been a change of scenery with instrumentation, valves, fabrication of the tank, pipe spools and chasing information, culminating with a 10 day shut down to change the new for old including an upgrade in the citec system to automate the operation.
Its been a great learning curve.
Excellent company with strong values
Recruitment Administrator (Current Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 18, 2012
Pros: free frest fruit, variety of pop everyday.
Overall, working for BHP has been a very positive experience, I learned many new skills. The management style is transparent and honest. My co-workers were great as well. The most enjoyable part of the job was the variety my role provided and liaising with different cities for recruitment related activities.
Brand new modern camp close to work
HSEC Advisor (Former Employee), Lanigan, SKJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: management very approachable
Cons: some hectic days
I found BHP Billiton to be very enjoyable to work for. The management was easy to approach and provided guidance without being condescending. I would definitely work for them again.
Exciting working environment
Supervisor (Former Employee), Richards Bay, ZNApril 15, 2013
good working career. Safety was the no 1 priority and people was well taken care off.