BHP Billiton

BHP Billiton Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
The men I share the office with.
Project Supervisor (Current Employee), Olympic DamMarch 7, 2015
Pros: learning new concepts and methods
Cons: project length.
Work 6.15am smoko at 10am lunch at 14.00 knock off at 17.30 -10 days on 4 off fly in fly out, 6 month contract, EW CSM Wash Tank Replacement project. My Background is primarily heavy construction,
with – more... some civil, commercial building and Shop fitting thrown in.so this job has been a change of scenery with instrumentation, valves, fabrication of the tank, pipe spools and chasing information, culminating with a 10 day shut down to change the new for old including an upgrade in the citec system to automate the operation.
Its been a great learning curve. – less
Brand new modern camp close to work
HSEC Advisor (Former Employee), Lanigan, SKJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: management very approachable
Cons: some hectic days
I found BHP Billiton to be very enjoyable to work for. The management was easy to approach and provided guidance without being condescending. I would definitely work for them again.
Exciting working environment
Supervisor (Former Employee), Richards Bay, ZNApril 15, 2013
good working career. Safety was the no 1 priority and people was well taken care off.
Excellent company with strong values
Recruitment Administrator (Current Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 18, 2012
Pros: free frest fruit, variety of pop everyday.
Overall, working for BHP has been a very positive experience, I learned many new skills. The management style is transparent and honest. My co-workers were great as well. The most enjoyable part of the job was the variety my role provided and liaising with different cities for recruitment related activities.
Revenue