At Bhatia Khurana LLP we take pride in what we do and strive to enrich the lives of our entrepreneurial clientele. In 30 years of combined experience, our office has continued to provide a high standard of service to our clients in the areas of accounting assurance, tax planning & compliance, business development and advisory services. Today we shine as an experienced group that wishes to assist our clients in their ongoing growth and development in Alberta and beyond.
As an integral member of the Finance Team, the Accountant will assist with the full accounting cycle, ensuring application of sound accounting principals/practices. * Prepare accurate and timely financial statements and supporting financial information
- Prepare tax returns and compliance documents.
- Prepare journal entries and general ledger account reconciliations
- Prepare and analyze monthly/quarterly/annual financial statements and management reports accurately and in a timely manner as requested by clients
- Respond to various queries and requests from external/internal customers.
- Ensure GAAP are being adhered to appropriately
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience
- Strong Canadian GAAP knowledge and financial statement disclosure
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel and strong database skills
- Strong financial acumen and analytical agility
- Detail oriented, organized and able to meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, results driven, prefers to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Proven prioritization, time management and project management skills
- Effective written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build lasting relationships
If you enjoy a working in a fast-paced environment and enjoy a challenge, then this may be the opportunity for you.
We look forward to hearing from you and welcome you to apply by clicking on the "Apply Now" link below. We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.