BFI CANADA Employee Review

managed all accounts for Belleville/Napanee, Kingston and Brockville districts
Accounts Receivable Manager (Current Employee) –  Kingston, ON30 July 2013
Do up the bank deposits for Kingston and Belleville/Napanee districts. address customer concerns about their accounts, call and address delinquent customers. Post all adjustments to the accounts, answer phones, make sure all month end receivables are in. Invoicing all three districts. Processing all authorized payments, intercompany payments from other divisions, eft and on line banking payments. Enjoy my coworkers and management.
Pros
Self supervised and company kick backs
Cons
long distance to drive

Other BFI CANADA Employee Reviews

Great company to work for
Receptionist/Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kelowna9 November 2017
Was a great company to work for, the staff and management were good at training and assisting with the job.
Benefits program fantastic. Above and beyond for the staff.
Good Company, Great Benefits
Driver/Labourer (Current Employee) –  Medicine Hat, AB12 September 2017
There are postings for the drivers in the back and you all know what your lineup will look like for the next day. You also know when the landfills open up.
You can plan your day. If you come to work early, you can go home early. I trained new drivers to always have a look at their next days' paperwork so they can plan and not get behind.
Typically, I'll arrive at work around 4 am, do a vehicle check and make sure that I have done enough calls for a full load and am arriving at the landfill when it opens at 8 am, making the best use of my time.
Pros
Great benefits, profit sharing
Cons
Can be long hours in summer