BeyondTrust Employee Reviews

Great Company
Sr. Federal Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Hermosa Beach, CA4 August 2017
Great company to grow your career. Great product. They give you freedom to control your own business. They don't micromanage and folks are generally nice. The business processes need to mature a bit more but headed in the right direction.
Extremely stressful place to work at
Account Manager for Latin America (Former Employee) –  Agoura Hills, CA10 October 2014
BeyondTrust is probably one of the worst places I have worked at. The management is awful and favoritism is rampant. They do not care how hard you work or how dedicated you are. I am glad I left and I will never recommend BeyondTrust to anybody.
Job Review
Director of Global Channels (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CA13 January 2014
Great ability to leverage and work on many different type of issues or problems that would arise daily. Co-workers are amazing but very large upper management. Loved being tasked with various task from Channel Development, CRM project management, Marketing, Support interaction, and leadership. Product had some technical issues which made it difficult to build a solid reputation in the channel
Pros
Good co-workers
Cons
compensation and ability to grow in career
Productive environement for self motived engineers
Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Agoura Hills, CA7 December 2013
Troubleshoot issues customer systems administrators are having with their environments, advice them and help them meet their goals.
Prepare for technical demonstrations of the products utilizing VMware hosted systems.
Work on POCs to assist in the sale process.
Learn about internal security of systems to protect and meet security compliance goals and standards.
My manager ensures goals are met and we get what we need to achieve them. No other involvement is done as long as projects are getting done in a proper manner and time frame.
My coworkers and I make a nice group of professionals with a healthy social aspect to the group.
The hardest part is the uncertainty that comes from a disconnected upper management that only looks at numbers for short time goals.
The most enjoyable is to troubleshoot and resolve problems.
Pros
Healtcare and 401k benefits
Cons
Future uncertainty

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BeyondTrust. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8