Beyond Rewards Inc. is looking for a Human Resources Compliance Administrator to assist with AODA compliance for small business clients. This position will assist Beyond Rewards and our partners in enabling small businesses to meet required deadlines and better understand their compliance regulations required by the AODA.
- A University or College Diploma, preferably in business and specializing in Human Resources, or equivalent is required.
- Working towards CHRP
- Experience with market research
- Understanding of Canadian Regulations – ESA, OHSA, Human Rights, WSIB
- Two to three of experience as a Human Resources specialist.
- Excellent communications skills, verbal and written.
- Highly organized.
- Effective time management skills.
- Effective leadership skills.
- Excellent inter-personal relation skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Commitment to workplace compliance and ISO standards.
- Conviction to improve personally and support continuous improvement.
- High level of personal integrity.
- Self starter with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Confident, consistent decisive personality.
- Demonstrated commitment to Health & Safety
- Facilitation Skills
- Valid G Drivers License
- Development of necessary databases
- Provide research reports as requested.
- Conduct research study utilizing surveys and focus groups
- Data entry; analyze data; summarize data
- Provide face-to-face support to small businesses
- Assist with internal and external training initiatives
- Facilitate training in Wellington, Waterloo and other regions
- Develop training resources as needed
- Assist with effectiveness of day to day functions of the Human Resources departments as required including recruitment and selection, training, health and Safety, attendance, discipline, and employee relations.
o Assist as necessary with providing resolutions to employee relation issues (e.g. employee complaints and harassment allegations).
o Educate both current and prospective clients on company policies regarding job duties, working conditions, safety, wages, career advancement opportunities, employee benefits and recreation programs.
o Ensure the compatibility of applicants to job positions.
o Develop and provide recommendations for policies and processes.
- Complete other duties and projects as assigned.
- Travel required.
- Ability to attend and conduct presentations and facilitate training in various locations.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Overtime as required.
- Lifting or moving up to 10lbs may be required.
Application Deadline: April 24, 2014 at noon
Full-time Contract position: May 1, 2014 – May 31, 2015
We thank all applicants for their interest and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
Since 1989, Beyond Rewards has been an industry leader in the Human Resources field. Specializing in Human Resource Consulting,...