Reports To: Staffing Manager
Staffing Coordinator $16.00 per hour
Full Days Mondays and Tuesdays (2 days per week)
Bevsupport Corp. is a fully dedicated tasting company that is 100% designed and
engineered to execute premium sampling experiences in the LCBO and at beverage
industry events. We are a team of experts who understand both the beverage alcohol
and staffing industry.
Our in-store professional tasting staff consists of both male and female employees,
never contractors, that are fully trained, insured, uniformed, Smart Serve & LCBO
Serve Ability certified and on our payroll. Each staff member therefore is WSIB
covered, CRA compliant and meet Ministry of Labour as well as Health and Safety
With over 50 years of combined industry experience, the management staff of
Bevsupport Corp. knows about connecting people. Our clients benefit from an
accomplished team of recruitment specialists, business owners and accomplished
wine, beer and spirits professionals with years of experience, contacts and industry relationships.
The Staffing Coordinator is responsible for the supervision, coordination and effective scheduling of Tasting Professionals to meet targets given by the Staffing Manager. Responsibilities will include the assembling and shipping of tasting kits to staff, making sure that all hiring paperwork is complete, booking tasters for jobs, collecting and verifying weekly tasting reports, calling stores to verify inventory levels are suitable, as well as the identification and correction of potential problems. Through the effective management of goals and production efficiencies, the Staffing Coordinator will ensure the ongoing success of the In-Store tasting program.
The Staffing Coordinator will work Monday and Tuesday full days with a one hour lunch break.
- Coordinate and schedule the activities of tasters
- Follow up with tasters weekly to ensure they are on point and understanding policies and procedures
- Identify, investigate, administer and document “on-boarding” paperwork
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with tasters
- Keep weekly reports up to date
- Work with coworkers to ensure correct staffing levels and compliance with policies
- Basic administrative and clerical duties such as phones, filing
- Performs other duties as required
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a related field
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing (spelling and grammar)
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office, Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Well-developed problem solving skills, solutions provider and ability to develop conceptual alternatives
- High degree of resourcefulness, initiative, flexibility, adaptability and time management skills
- Strong prioritization skills and organizational skills
- Professional, organized, creative, mature, responsible, problem solver
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Good (in fact, great) sense of humor is essential
- “Outside the Box” thinking required
- Professional “relationship building” skills
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email us your resume.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Only those being considered will be contacted for an interview.