In-Store Tasting Professional
Bevsupport Corp. – North York, ON
LCBO In-Store Tasting Professional
We are continually seeking dynamic product ambassadors who can relate to target audiences with a friendly, fun, social, outgoing and confident personality. We recruit only reliable, outgoing, energetic, individuals who can engage the public, execute beverage promotions and encourage sales on various products.
This Bevsupport opportunity is a great part-time work for people with a passion for the hospitality industry and who enjoy socially interacting with people that also share an interest in the beverage/ alcohol industry and lifestyle.
We offer paid training courses by industry renowned experts and a unique ongoing employee improvement and community model that offers flexibility in scheduling, excellent wages and extra incentives to top performers. Our teams are fully trained, professionally uniformed, equipped, WSIB covered, and CRA properly pay rolled as employees; not contractors.
We are a sampling, recruiting, training, technology, communication and marketing company who are passionate about what we do for our clients. Our employees are beverage experts and our experienced team provides a professional comprehensive, holistic, and innovative approach to tasting events to guarantee maximum return on investment.
Tasting Professional job duties & responsibilities:
- Conduct Product Demonstrations: Enthusiastically and proactively approach and engage consumers and promote products in store; educate yourself on new products and communicate features and benefits to consumers.
- Arrive at LCBO store locations in time to prepare products and set-up in a high traffic area near the product location
- Focus on the selling and drive sales
- Generate positive public relations and Brand Awareness in-store.
- Ensure clients’ product is “Top of Mind” among store customers and associates
- Promote the featured products by reciting selling points, and encourage all consumers to purchase the featured products.
- Personal Development / Training: Must be willing to commit to an initial training and certification course (paid) and product information reviews for upcoming promotions.
- Administration/Reporting: Must complete accurate and timely HR paperwork and reports online; expense reports, training certification quizzes, and occasionally participate in product knowledge conference calls
Wage Range: Starts at $16 per hour and has potential to earn up to $18 per hour.
Shift are worked Thursday - Sunday
11am-3pm, 12pm-4pm, 1pm-5pm, 4pm-8pm,
Must be available during the long weekends...
Must be at least 19 years old to apply.
Must have or be able to attain Smart Serve certificate. www.smartserve.org
Must have access to reliable transportation (vehicle and/or public transit)
Must be willing to offer work references and be willing to provide a police background check.
Must be fluent in English language.
Access to a computer and basic skills - E-mail & Internet