- Post Secondary education in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Bachelor of Science Degree (or higher) in information technology would be an asset
- Progressive experience in Information Technology in a medium to large computer installation
- A minimum of 8 years of progressive experience in software development/systems development lifecycle in a medium to large development shop
- Expert knowledge of most steps of Software Development Lifecycle.
- Expert knowledge of some of the following software development languages: Python,
Powerbuilder, PeopleTools, Object Oriented Technology, Web development technology and tools (i.e. Java, Websphere, Microsoft ASP), XML Based technologies (ie: XML Schema, XML Stylesheets Language for Transformation - XSLT), APT, Reporting tools (i.e. SQR), Query & Reporting tools (i.e. Cognos - Power Play & Impromtu, SQR), Databases (i.e. Sybase, DB2, MS SQL Server, Replication). Operating Systems (i.e. Windows, Unix, VMS), Mail enabled applications (i.e. Lotus Notes Development), Software Development Tools (ie: RAD, WSAD, RSA), Messaging Systems (ie: IBM WebSphere MQ), IBM DataStage.
- Knowledge of Active Directory, LDAP. AIX scripting and FTP as an asset
Indeed - 8 months ago