Beverly Tire & Auto Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Fun Workplace
Co-op placement (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON19 August 2016
This was the most enjoyable workplace i have been in.
My tipacal day was storing tires, tire swaps, and oil changes.
The people there were fun and liked to joke about things (in a safe way)
Pros
Fun people to be around
Cons
no pay. was coop job
My first co-op in high school
Automotive Technician Co-op (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON24 October 2015
Beverly Tire was my first co-op in high school. It was in the technician side of the industry as that is how I got into the industry. I learned a lot about how the shop, technicians, and how the vehicles work. The employees I worked with were very helpful in my learning of vehicles.
Pros
Passionate of the industry
Diverse work environment with highly trained techs.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON12 February 2015
Typical work day included solving logistical issues and in the end supplying superior customer service with great attention paid to detail and integrity. I learned that no matter how hard you try in this industry, you cannot please everyone all the time. I enjoyed my daily interactions with the customers and making them happy, the hardest part of the job was dealing with the heavily laden corporate dogma that got in the way of seemless service at times. Co-workers were great!
Pros
Semi good benefits...certain amount of autonomy.
Cons
Heavy handed ways of multi-layered upper management.
Automotive Installer (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON13 July 2014
A typical work day consists of working on customer vehicles in a time efficient manner, using safe work methods.
Keeping the shop as safe and tidy as possible for myself and, my
co-workers.
Counting any necessary stock items coming into the shop at any given time throughout the day
Tires big and small
Automotive Mechanic Assistant (co-op) (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON27 March 2013
Checking in is a must to make sure the company isn't blame for actions they didn't commit to, i working on various cars and trucks big and small. I have learned how to safely place a car on a lifted to secure the car and learned how to change gas filters, oil, tire pressure.Management was okay no body complain unless your late, coworkers are fun to be around. Taking out tires and wheels during delivery and taking tires of trucks,learning from people who done it longer makes you wounder how they maintain such good work ethic.
Pros
they love new comers
Cons
if you don't pay attention alot this is not for you