Better Health Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great workplace, friendly people and staff
Grocery Clerk (Former Employee), Novi, MIMarch 8, 2015
Pros: 35 % discount on everything.
Cons: not the greatest place to be if in need of a flexible schedule
normal day at work would be, Come in and start breaking down grocery for the day and put them in the right place. While doing that I would need to help any customer in need of assistance and bring in carts. I learned organization and needing to be quick on your feet is crucial in the work place. All of the co workers are overwhelmingly nice and helpful. The main issue with my job there was, we were put in a position where we had to get a certain amount of work done in a time period. And the work load was heavy. I enjoyed the job mainly because I got to learn more about organic food and nutrition for my co workers and as well as the customers.
Great company to work with
Provider Service Representative (Current Employee), Tampa, FLNovember 16, 2012
Pros: working from a home office
Cons: not recieving quick responses to questions sent by email or by phone while out in the field
On the road most days visiting Provider offices.
I learned a lot about the Medipass program and our contract requirements with the State (AHCA)
We have a supportive management team and great co-workers very willing to lend a helping hand
The hardest part of this job is managing time for processing weekly and monthly reports when on the road all day
The most enjoyable part of this job is building relationships with my provider offices and meeting new people. Also working from a home office.
Busy
Medical Assistant Extern (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 8, 2012
Pros: got free massages
Cons: wasnt a smoke free inviroment
I loved working for this company.
Kept me busy with patients in and out.
Collecting Co-Pays, insurance, charting patient informatin and history
Learned how to do a little Physical Therapy
Got to collect some blood samples