- Flexible with hours of work. Shifts include weekends, days and evenings.
- Excellent communication and guest comes first attitude.
- Ensure the highest level of guest service by consistently exceeding guest expectations.
- Communicate with guests, staff and departments in a timely, professional manner.
- Meets high levels of service by assisting the employees to provide superior Guest service.
- Ensure and enforce Front Desk, Housekeeping, and Kitchen procedures and policies.
- Monitor and maintain the front office systems and equipment to ensure their optimum performance.
- Manage the reservation system and inventories between the PMS and CRS.
- Help develop room revenue and occupancy forecasts and Implement sales strategies to continually meet those goals.
- Supervises, trains and assigns duties and responsibilities to ensure daily and monthly deadlines are met
- Effectively organize and oversee all hotel duties including all filing (reservations, bookings, invoices, statements etc.), ordering adequate office and housekeeping supplies, preparing and sending customer invoices, and administrative duties such as report writing, communicating with guests, associates and corporate office. Ensure the accurate recording and organization of payroll records including timesheets, schedules and related payroll files and employee records. Human Resources involvement including policy creation, progressive discipline, interviewing, orientations, training and employee file management
- Liaise with accounting to insure accuracy of all records. Process and code all incoming and outgoing invoices and charges.
- Implements all company programs and manage the operation of the Front Office to ensure compliance with standards.
- Supervises and inspects the work of the room attendants, ensuring the cleanliness, functionality, and attractive appearance of guest rooms and public spaces. And performs room attendant duties, when required. Coordinates room status updates with the housekeeping and maintenance department by notifying housekeeping of late check-outs, early check-ins, special requests, and guest room maintenance work.
- Responsible for the Best Western Rewards membership program and ensure that all guests who are members are appropriately recognized, meeting all hotel and Best Western standards.
- Participate in community affairs and maintains a positive public image for the hotel including representing the hotel at tourism and business associations.
- Accountable for the safety and security of all guests and employees. Including following fire, emergency and health and safety procedures in compliance with the Hotel's policies. Training new and existing staff members on the procedures.
- Preparation and accountability for revenue and expenses for Rooms Division and Food & Beverage on a monthly basis. Accurately record and maintain inventory of the pop and vending machines, housekeeping supplies, front office supplies and room amenities.
- Other projects and tasks assigned to you by the General Manager
Indeed - 14 months ago