Best Western Plus Peace Rive are currently looking for full time Front Desk Agent to start working with us as soon as possible. The successful candidates must have friendly and welcoming attitude with everyone. This is the great position for someone with a passion for guest service and enjoys working in a team environment.
- Strong customer service skills
- Professional phone etiquette and attitude
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to multitask and work in an often busy environment
- Excellent verbal & written English communication skills
Regular tasks and duties will include:
- Ensuring that each guest receives a warm and welcoming reception at check-in/check-out
- Providing information about services available in the hotel and surrounding areas
- Processing charges and payments to the appropriate accounts.
- Promoting and selling guest rooms
- Answering telephones, taking messages, and directing calls
- Addressing customer inquiries.
- Takes advance reservations, bookings and special requests
- Responding to all guest requests in a timely manner and ensuring follow up is completed
- Adhering to hotel policies and procedures
If you interested in this position, please forward resume and cover letter by email or apply in person with your resume to 8016 99th Ave. Peace River, AB. Thank you for applying and note that only those individuals selected for interview will be contacted.