Best Version Media Employee Reviews

Commission Based
Associate Publisher (Current Employee) –  St. John's, NL26 October 2016
Best Version Media is a publishing house across North America with huge distribution to selected target markets. This is a B2B position with a lot of prospecting
Innovative new business approach to print media
Publisher (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 August 2016
Cutting-edge use of micro-targeting consumers with print publications by using methods taken from social media. Monthly community magazines help local businesses reach their target audience while developing a brand. Platform to share stories and bring a sense of community together between homeowners and industry experts in the neighborhood.
The Opportunity
Publisher (Current Employee) –  Calgary2 March 2015
I have been with Best Version Media (BVM) for over a year now, and was one of the first Publishers to launch my own magazine in Western Canada - and one of the first five in all of Canada!!! One of the main reasons that I chose to embark on the challenge with BVM is the flexibility and autonomy that this position has given me. I used to work for myself while in university and when the time came to graduate, I wanted to try my hand in the "corporate world", climb the ladder, and work for a big MNC. I can say that after that venture, I am glad to be back working for myself, but not by myself.

The team that we have built across Canada is, hands down, some of the best people that I have worked with. The way the culture is explained in both the video and interview process is real, and everyone is truly there to support one another no matter what. I can't even count the number of phone calls, text messages, and emails to our people all throughout North America, whether I am reaching out to them or they are reaching out to me. Everyone is here to help everyone be the best versions of themselves, both personally and professionally.

I have always been a firm believer in working to live, not living to work. BVM gives that opportunity to do just that.