Best Printing Services is a fast-growing print shop in South Edmonton looking for a new member to join our team. There is plenty of opportunity for cross-training and valuable experience for any number of fields. The Digital Press Operator is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the shop, client relations, and for helping maintain the social media presence of the company.
- Operating a Xerox 700 to produce our high quality print materials
- Cutting and sizing of printed materials, including business cards, flyers, posters, etc.
- Facilitating all aspects of production, including binding, punching, and stapling
- Pre-press processing of files to produce the truest colour quality possible
- Packaging and preparing orders for delivery
- Greeting and interacting with clients, particularly walk-ins
- Answering the phone, taking messages
- Cleaning and organising the shop, taking out garbages and recycling
- Updating the Best Printing Services social media accounts
Skills and Education (Required):
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- High School Diploma, or GED
- Some experience with large digital printers
- 1 year to a maximum of 3 years, of related experience
- Excellent colour-distinction
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Strong organisational and multitasking skills
- Ability to work independently
- Experience using social media
- Graphic design experience, especially with printed materials, but web is also an asset
- Marketing education and/or experience
- Sales experience
Submissions should include a cover letter. Please email or drop off your resume and cover letter by 4:00pm June 3rd, 2013. Cover letters should be addressed to Mr. Saad Qureshi. Submissions will be reviewed as they are recieved, and interviews will be scheduled accordingly.
Renumeration: Dependant on education and experience, and to be discussed.
Indeed - 21 months ago
We do all kind of Digital and offset printing. We are looking for offset press operatar.