Pros: nice employee discuounts
• Managing a 40 Million Dollar Big Box Store in down town Toronto / Mississauga with 150 + employees
• Achieving a goal of 42.5 Million sales for FY14, and 40 Million for FY 13, One of the highest in Canada.
• Directed and coordinated all aspects of daily store operations with focus on sales, marketing, merchandising, safety, regulatory compliance and leadership
• Administered corporate budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency
• Store P & L Management-( Minimizing write off/bad debt)
• Evaluated financial statements, sales reports, and other performance data to measure goal achievement as well as to determine areas needing cost reduction and area of improvement
• Worked closely with the district/regional/store teams on implementation of new programs/initiatives and ensure standard operating procedures ( SOPs) are executed.
• Adhered strict compliance with corporate policies, procedures, and regulations toward fulfillment of corporate goals and objectives
• Executed company sales and marketing strategy and provided customer insights to future strategy.
• Provide direction, manage team, performance management and development of store staff to ensure SOP execution and achievement of store financial and people development goals.
• Conducts regular store meetings, hire staff, train staff and schedule labor.
• Assist in customer retention goals by mentoring and developing BBY Mobile employee
• Co-ordinates relationships with in the store to create and maintain a team based co-operative work environment.
• Worked with District store Manager to achieve specific goals
• Teach out Leadership Training programs include / bold, boost, Team meeting, badge,
• Analyzed store's performance indicators against goals and developed plans to improve underachieving areas