Best Buy Employee Review

Place was cool, management was not
Computer Specialist/supervisor (Former Employee) –  East Palo Alto17 December 2013
This job was good and the company treated us fairly to begin with and told about advancements within the company. The problem they had is that they lied about almost everything they told us about moving up in the company. An example was that when a new spot like a supervisor or full time opened up they would either bring someone in from another store or hire someone brand new for the spot. They pretty much lied to their associates and still are from what I hear.
Pros
new product
Cons
Untrustworthy company

Other Best Buy Employee Reviews

Entreprise dynamique
Spécialiste des solutions connectées à domicile (Current Employee) –  Laurier, QC23 February 2018
Bon tremplin pour un premier emploi. Possibilité d'occuper plusieurs postes apres quelque temps.
Great work environment for a fast-paced industry
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Ancaster, ON21 February 2018
For the technology industry that is rapidly changing , Best Buy is a fun place to work at , standards and salary are all average and normal , co-workers were fun , others not so much as in every workplace environment , It was fun meeting new customers , and talking to new people , and a personal gratification knowing the customers walked out happy with my service , and helping them get what they needed , I did not enjoy the cash handling part as it sometimes gets confusing keeping track of the money coming in or out sometimes , especially during holidays when I was hired , I liked the more face to face part where I helped customers with there questions and issues , the only downside to my experience was not getting hired on after my seasonal contract was over and the management at the time was not very pleasing , overall I would recommend Best Buy as a good employer.
Pros
Great fun environment to work, especially if you are interested in technology
Cons
Bad Management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Best Buy. Our community is ready to answer.

55.4K